Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Bearizona, Williams, AZ

 You see the car with the wheelchair on it, well while it was in the wolf's pen they went after the arms on the wheelchair, we had a front row seat watching them. Here they are returning from the gate, looking for more mischief to get into. I guess they need some excitement to help pass the day.

 We kept our windows up and the car moving slowly
 Sitting by the tree was an impressive male goat, he was just looking over his little herd
 Mom teaching the young one how it's done
 I LOVE my rock pillow
 This is how I take my morning nap, so move on and leave me alone
 What do I do next?
 Anybody recognize me?
 Raccoons at play
 Yes I am a pretty little kitty, don't you think
 Let's box

 If it is an animal and can be petted Jo will pet it.

 I am a pretty little fox
 I want out of here


No comments:

Post a Comment