Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Zion 2 by Bill

 Jo standing under the rock cliff at Weeping Rock, yes it was weeping and she was getting wet
 I know we saw this before, but not from this view
 Looking down on the road we were just on, we are on our way to go through the one mile long tunnel that connects the north and south sections of Zion
 Pretty neat carving don't you think?
 Nice dome
 We stopped at the exit of the tunnel and there he was
 Wait, he had a mate
 Don't they make a nice couple?
 Yes you are a very pretty animal and we were very happy to see you.
 Then we looked down into the valley and here was a small group
 They were play full, even butted heads a couple of times
 I liked this one so much I posted it twice, forgive me, for I am old
Just a friendly butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment