Sunday, May 20, 2012

Side trip to The Dutchman's Inn, AZ

 While we at the ALFA's Ralley we took a side trip to The Dutchman's Inn for lunch one day, this neat one way bridge was on the way. I think these kinds of things are pretty neat.
 Of course every Old Western Town must have it's out house, so there you have it.
 The big building in the left side is the Superstition Saloon, as well as an out house each town had to have  a saloon.
 Here our crowd is standing out side the Dutchman waiting to be seated, we had to get there early, so they could seat all of us at one time.
 Yeah I know, you already saw this one, what can I say other than I had a senior moment, go ahead and laught, I did.
Here is some of the history of the area. If you are ever in the area take a ride up here.


1 comment:

  1. Bill & Jo We always enjoy your pictures, great shots Harold, Marie

    ReplyDelete