Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Bonanzaville Old Cars & Trucks

 I am not very good at car year identification, for the most part you folks will have to figure out the year. This barn was full to the hilt with old cars and trucks, I'll show you a small portion..
 I'd guess an old Ford.
 Just liked the convertible.
 The sign said this was a Ford engine, much smaller and less stuff hanging off of it.
 OK Harold, here's a pick-up for you.
Another old Ford.
 You car buffs can name this group.
 What do you think of this Snow Mobile?
 Another converted to a Snow Mobile.
 I did recognize this 1950 Ford as I had one when I was a teenager.
 I made a mistake on one of the tractor pictures, this is what I was thinking about. Second thing that goes when you get old is your memory.
 I also recognized this T-Bird.
 The Thing was used to establish some speed records.
The sign says it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment