Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Bonanzaville, West Fargo, ND Tractor display

 Jo and I spent about three hours going through this Historical park. You can visit it at www.bonanzaville.org . I was enjoying all the buildings and such that showed the history of this area of our great nation. But when I entered into the tractor barn my jaw hit my feet, I have never seen so many antique Tractors in our travels.
 A few of the Farmalls that were there, one of the few manufacturers that I recognized.
 There were plenty all steel wheeled.
 This one had a different front end to it.
 Here I was really into the oldies
 This one was strictly a planter.
 No front wheel, there was a third wheel in the rear, I was wondering how it was balanced?
 An old Massey Harris
 Never heard of these
 Not a lot of traction on this one, must have been used for light work, maybe cultivating.
 Case was one of my fathers favorite tractors
 An old Case
 OK I got carried away with them
 See I told you so
This old case would wear you out by the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment