Monday, June 18, 2012

Exhibits at Territorial Prison

 Can you guess what this is? I call it a grader, they call it a Potato Sorter as you will see in the next picture.
 Now you know what the sorter was used for.
 I recognized this one pretty quick, a single row potato Planter.
 I remember quartering potatoes with my Aunt Annie, many years ago.
 Jo what the heck are you doing to this poor cow? Well she is checking out what is in the cow's stomach.
 You all know what this one is.
 There needed to be a way to move products, no better way then a wagon.
 The old timers RV, a self contained Sheppard's wagon, wait until you see the inside.
 I told you it was self contained, stove, kitchen wash basin and bunk, what more can one ask for?
 The fact that the stove pipe went through a canvas top amazed me, how it did not burn down the wagon, is beyond me.
I looked in this building first, and when Jo got there I asked her to guess what it was, she as well as you all guessed a log cabin, well you where wrong it was a school house.

No comments:

Post a Comment