Monday, June 25, 2012

Kearney RV Park, Nebraska

 It is a little hard to see, but to the right of the RV and back is the corn fields. You can plainly see the grain silos.
 I took a walk around the RV Park and found some farm equipment, as you can and will see, it is pretty large and it would take a full size tractor to move it. This tank on tracks was a surprise to me a tank on tracks.
 This appears to me that it is a seeder with tanks for possibly insecticide or fertilizer.
 A large harrow of some kind, need some help from the farmers to identify this one.
 I know this is used to break up the soil, not sure what it is called, my guess is a harrow.
Have no idea what happened to the bottom of this picture, it didn't start out like this, anyways there is a disk harrow in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment